Our Mission Statement
To make a difference one by one in lives recovering from hardships of life; to provide experiential education in life with skills preparing them for success.
Our vision is to treat all people with respect, dignity and honesty, as each is created for a unique plan and purpose. Our commitment is to minister to, facilitate and equip each Starfish student with tools to fully and completely reach their potential.
The Student Experience
- Preparing dressings, sauces, soups, and bread from scratch
- Preparing sandwiches, salads, appetizers
- Serving / waiting tables
- Life Coaching
- Anger Management courses
- Writing workshops
- Financial literacy
- Other enriching lessons offered by the program and community members
Expenses and Rewards
The hard costs for each student training is $4,000 which covers expenses for:
- Course Books / Materials
- Required Drug Testing
- Meals during training hours
- ServeSafe Examination Fee
- $100 each week, placed in an escrow account for disbursement in the year following graduation of the program
Tips and donations help support the escrow fund, and student tuition. We greatly appreciate your generosity!
Donate Via Paypal
You can also send donations here:
PNEUMA Winds of Hope @ 113 Cecilia St. Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520